Ugreen USB 3.0 gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps ethernet network adapter enables you to add a network interface to your computer via USB. It is backward-compatible with all existing 10/100 networks. With it , you could replace a broken internal network card, add a separately routable network interface, and transferring files peer-to-peer over Ethernet. Simply insert the adapter into a USB 3.0 port on your computer and begin to transfer large video, audio, and graphics files between your workstation and the network.
1. USB3.0 to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0 with up to 5Gbps
2. Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up, magic packet, or external pin,USB-Powered
3. Compatible with Nintendo Switch, Windows 10/XP/Vista/7/8,Mac 10.6-10.8/10.11 El Capitan, Linux kernel 2.6 and later
4.NOT compatible with other TV boxes except Xiaomi Mi box 3/S.When connecting to Mi Box,due to weak power supply,it cannot automatically work after standby for some time,just replug usb network adapter into Mi Box,and it will work.
1. Plug and Play only for Chrome OS, Windows 10/8.1/8
2. Driver needed for Windows7/XP/Vista, Mac OS and Linux systems
3.Reboot your PC after driver installation,then connect this USB ethernet adapter to your computer and ethernet
4.Not supported on ARM-based Windows,including Surface RT and Surface 2
5.Mac System:System Preference–Network–Add a new network connection
6. Windows 7:Device Manager–USB-AX88179/AX88772
7. 1000Mbps ethernet adapter does not support wii u, 100Mbps ethernet adapter supports wii u.
There are 3 models optional,please place order according to your needs:
1.New Arrival Aluminum-Shell Model: USB 3.0-1000Mbps(Deep Gray), AX88179 chipset
2.ABS-Shell Model: USB 3.0-1000Mbps(Black/White) , AX88179 chipset
3. ABS-Shell Model: USB 2.0-100Mbps(Black) , AX88772 chipset