(2) NVMe Model with 2 cables: Only support NVME PCI-E protocol M key/M+B Key SSD, with 50cm type-c to type-c cable and type-c to usb 3.0 cable, deep gray color.
(3) 6Gbps NGFF Model: Only support NGFF SATA protocol B key/M+B Key SSD, with 50cm type-c to USB 3.0 cable, deep gray color.
(4) NGFF Model with 2 cables: Only support NGFF SATA protocol B key/M+B Key SSD, with 50cm type-c to USB 3.0 cable and type-c
male to usb 3.0 female adapter, deep gray color.
(5) 5Gbps NGFF Model: Only support NGFF SATA protocol B key/M+B Key SSD, with 50cm micro usb 3.0 to usb 3.0 cable, Silver color.
– Support M.2 SSD with size of 2230/2242/2260/2280mm up to 2TB
– Plug and play, no driver and external power required for Windows/Mac OS/Linux systems
– Support UASP, S.M.A.R.T hard disk detection and TRIM function
– NOT support Auto-sleeping function
– Tool-free installation in seconds
– LED indicator light design
– M.2 SSD is NOT included.
– NVMe-model case is not compatible with NGFF SATA M.2 SSD, vice versa.
– It is normal that the aluminum case heats up when using, and it doesn’t affect normal use.
– We suggest using built-in data cable to connect ssd case to ensure transfer speed, other cable length should be less than
– For new unused SSD, it’s necessary to make a partition at first, otherwise it can not be recognized.
– Always safely remove your disc before unplugging this product.